Re: Problems after upgrading from 7.4.6 driver to 8.0.2

From: Mark Lewis <mark(dot)lewis(at)mir3(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems after upgrading from 7.4.6 driver to 8.0.2
Date: 2005-04-26 00:00:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Sorry for the noise, just after posting I finally tracked it down to a
problem in the application. In one code path a prepared statement was
being double-closed, which apparently triggers a bug in the version of
DBCP being used.

I'm still not sure why it only started misbehaving after upgrading the
JDBC driver.

-- Mark