Re: Soliciting for future topic requests

From: "Steven Ericsson-Zenith" <steven(at)semeiosis(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Soliciting for future topic requests
Date: 2005-04-08 20:35:54
Lists: sfpug
I would like to hear about multiprocessor support and closely coupled
clustering in large array distributed memory multiprocessors. Did our
friend from Stanford not say that the DB group there was up to something?

Steven

Josh Berkus wrote ..
> Hey,
>
> Since two people so far have forgotten to reply to the list, I'll post
> their
> suggestions:
>
> hows about how to convince an oracle-only shop that postgres is ok for
> them?
>
> Would be a chance to learn more about disaster recovery, and performance
> tuning?
>
> BTW, I've been keeping a talk on "The Annotated .Conf" in reserve for a
> cancellation since I can do it any time.
>
> --
> --Josh
>
> Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2005-04-08 21:18:12
Previous:From: Eric WalstadDate: 2005-04-08 19:21:39