URGENT: schema mess

From: Ivan Petrov <ipp(at)mail(dot)bg>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: URGENT: schema mess
Date: 2005-04-03 11:42:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello guys,

I have the following problem:

My Delphi application connect to PostgreSQL via ADO and
ODBC driver. I have properly set the ODBC data source and
everything was working file while all my tables where in
public schema.

I decided to group my tables in different schemas. So I
created additional schema "system" and moved the few tables
there. After that I updated the "search_path" variable to
pg_catalog, public, system. But when I try to select
something from table system.sec_users I receive empty
recordset. If I try the same SQL from EMS PostgreSQL
Manager or the console application psql - it returns me
what it should.

Where is the problem ?

MP3 player APACER 256MB - Само за 99 лв.
http://best.bg/stock.asp?cat_id=737&id=3789