[Patch] JDBC3 Blob support

From: Michael Barker <mike(at)middlesoft(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Patch] JDBC3 Blob support
Date: 2005-02-20 01:58:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I have attached a patch that provides support for JDBC 3 Blobs for the
PostgreSQL driver.

JUnit tests are included. The only method that is not implemented is
truncate(). I couldn't find a simple efficient method for doing this
via the LargeObject API.

I am posting off list. Please email me direct if you have any queries.

Regards,
Michael Barker

Attachment Content-Type Size
blob-support.patch text/x-patch 6.9 KB