ODBC DLL register

From: Gastón Gordillo <ggordill(at)ucu(dot)edu(dot)uy>
To: "pgsql-odbc" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC DLL register
Date: 2005-02-04 19:38:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have problems with the dlls registration, I installed ODBC on XP. I need to use PostgreSQL Legacy but i have problems with it, I asume it´s because the dlls are not registered

PostgreSQL 7.03.02 Insight Distribution System PSQLODBC.DLL
PostgreSQL Legacy Not registered Not registered PSQLODBCc 3.dll|PSQLODBC25.DLL
PostgreSQL Unicode (Beta) Not registered Not registered PSQLODBCc 1.dll|PSQLODBC30.DLL