Re: some help

From: "Rodolfo J(dot) Paiz" <rpaiz(at)simpaticus(dot)com>
To: Mitch Pirtle <mitch(dot)pirtle(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: some help
Date: 2005-02-02 20:10:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 10:23 -0500, Mitch Pirtle wrote:
> This is because your php.ini is not loading the postgres database
> driver. Just find your php.ini, and change the line that says:
>
> ;extension=php_pgsql.dll
>
> to:
>
> extension=php_pgsql.dll
>
> (Remove the semicolon and you're golden)

Note that this filename refers to Windows. Just FYI.

In my case, you've led me one step forward though. Indeed the PHP-PG
stuff is not enabled in Apache, but I'm using CPANEL (a hosting sytem)
which compiles its own Apache... and of course I don't want to break it.

I'm currently looking for ways to either enable this via CPANEL or
rebuild Apache via CPANEL to include PG functionality. Any pointers
welcome while I attempt this, too.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz(at)simpaticus(dot)com>