Re: monitoring tools

From: Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>
To: Jason Tesser <JTesser(at)nbbc(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: monitoring tools
Date: 2004-12-23 16:25:50
Lists: pgsql-general

I pipe my postgresql output to apaches log rotator, and use perl or php
or even shell commands (cut, sort, uniq, etc...) to munge the data for
pretty viewing. I'll see what I've got laying around, but right now I'm
working on three or four other projects at work, and monitoring won't be
an issue for us for another month or two.