RE: using NEW in a trigger calling a function in plpgsq l...

From: "Creager, Robert S" <CreagRS(at)LOUISVILLE(dot)STORTEK(dot)COM>
To: "'Stephan Szabo'" <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: "'General - PGSQL'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: using NEW in a trigger calling a function in plpgsq l...
Date: 2001-03-22 19:09:13
Lists: pgsql-general

What I'm attempting to do is set up a trigger function which calls another
function with the NEW/OLD as parameters to the other functions... I'm a
software engineer, so I love to make functions :-) If I call another
function, NEW/OLD is still 'scoped' within the other function? The problem
is I'm a software engineer (wait, I mentioned that already), so my view of
the world is different...

Thanks,
Rob