PostgreSQL articles

From: Tom Copeland <tom(at)infoether(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL articles
Date: 2004-11-05 16:10:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

[Note to self - travel back in time to merge this and previous email]

Also, DatabaseJournal is apparently not getting a lot of article
submissions for PostgreSQL, and they'd welcome a couple. So if you're
interested in spreading the good word and padding your resume, pls email
me and I'll put you in touch with the editor I've been working with for
getting stuff published.

Yours,

Tom