Re: pgadmin3 beta2 connect to 7.3.4 server

From: Tim Booth <tbooth(at)ceh(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 beta2 connect to 7.3.4 server
Date: 2004-10-14 09:26:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me with this info. I'm afraid it was a bit
of a false alarm - the problem seems to stem from a nasty interaction
between the (old) version of GTK on my laptop and wxwindows on the
Debian test machine, which is generally running headless. If I go and
sit at the actual machine I get an error box popping up just as it
should be.

Sorry to waste time with that, but now I know that our setup should be
supported I'll be using and testing this release (1.2.0-0.0+beta2.0).

Everyone here thinks PGAdmin3 is the business, so thanks for all the
good work.

TIM