Custom Functions

From: Matthew Metnetsky <met(at)uberstats(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Custom Functions
Date: 2004-09-28 12:57:48
Lists: pgsql-general
I'm trying to write two custom recursive functions: one that selects,
and the other that selects/updates.

I've been looking around the internet for examples for they're so
limiting and completely off track from what I need to do.  The best
examples I can find is in the source code for Postgres, but that's so
complicated I barely have an idea whats going on with its limited
comments.

So, does anyone know of (or have) good examples of queries within
functions (and returning sets of data)?

Thanks in advance,

~ Matthew

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Randy YatesDate: 2004-09-28 13:26:41