Restrictions for system tables

From: msz(at)mikrobit(dot)pl
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restrictions for system tables
Date: 2004-09-16 14:14:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi I have many databases in Postgresql and I want to have one user who can
connect only to one database but now if he querying pg_database (select * from
pg_database) he gets list of all databases in my postgres.
Is there any chanse to restrict access to pg_database, which gives in result of
querying pg_database only database which is owned by my restricted user?