Re: pgadmin3 for FC2

From: "Diego A(dot) Gil" <diego(at)adminsa(dot)com>
To: Terry Letsche <terry(at)letsche(dot)net>
Cc: Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 for FC2
Date: 2004-09-14 17:54:36
Lists: pgadmin-support
No, I don´t have RPMs. I am thinking about it but first I have to learn
how to do it.

I downloaded wxWidgets snapshot from :

http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040907.tar.bz2

and get pgadmin sources from CVS but I guess you could use source
snapshot from:

http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/src/pgadmin3-src-20040914.tar.gz

Unpack these tar files in a convenient directory and follow, carefully,
instructions in docs/en_EN/unix_compilation.html under pgadmin3
directoy.

To avoid troubles, better you delete any previous wxWidgets
installation, if any.

Contact me with detailed errors if you keep having problems.

Good luck!.

Regards,

Diego.

El mar, 14-09-2004 a las 14:16, Terry Letsche escribió:
> Hi!
>
> Do you have an rpm of your pgadmin3 for FC2? Did you need to do anything
> special with your wxWindows to get pgadmin3 to work? I've been having
> similar problems getting it to install.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Terry

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Raphaël EnriciDate: 2004-09-14 18:02:34
Subject: Re: Crash when editing object properties