Re: pgadmin3 for FC2

From: "Diego A(dot) Gil" <diego(at)adminsa(dot)com>
To: Terry Letsche <terry(at)letsche(dot)net>
Cc: Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 for FC2
Date: 2004-09-14 17:54:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

No, I don´t have RPMs. I am thinking about it but first I have to learn
how to do it.

I downloaded wxWidgets snapshot from :

http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040907.tar.bz2

and get pgadmin sources from CVS but I guess you could use source
snapshot from:

http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/src/pgadmin3-src-20040914.tar.gz

Unpack these tar files in a convenient directory and follow, carefully,
instructions in docs/en_EN/unix_compilation.html under pgadmin3
directoy.

To avoid troubles, better you delete any previous wxWidgets
installation, if any.

Contact me with detailed errors if you keep having problems.

Good luck!.

Regards,

Diego.