RAD with postgreSQL

From: Eric <ericg(at)conceptid(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RAD with postgreSQL
Date: 2004-09-05 18:48:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Any suggestion to Rapid Application Dev with postgreSQL ?

I have a small app to make.

I would prefer open-source solution if possible. I also would like to
developp on my linux box but the result will be used on a windows 2000
and XP machine. But If I have no choice, I will developp on winXP.

Any suggestion?

P.S.: I never developp on linux at this time, so I don't know the name
of the good tools available. (Except I developp in PHP for the web on
Linux.)

Thanks for your suggestions.