weird problem, cant edit data in tables

From: "Roger D(dot) Vargas" <roger(at)ehtsc(dot)co(dot)cu>
Subject: weird problem, cant edit data in tables
Date: 2004-08-17 12:05:51
Lists: pgadmin-support
my version is 1.0.2 for windows, and some recently created tables cant
be edited to insert/update values. Simply the grid doesnt appears or if
there is data (inserted in psql by hand) it cant be modified. Seems to
happen only for tables that has a field referencing a master table.
I created the table using pgadmin, and then using sql commands in psql,
but the result is the same.

--
Roger DuraƱona Vargas
Linux user #180787

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-08-17 12:11:30