plugin to convert ms access tables

From: "Roger D(dot) Vargas" <roger(at)ehtsc(dot)co(dot)cu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plugin to convert ms access tables
Date: 2004-08-16 20:39:47
Lists: pgadmin-support
I remember in old pgadmin 2 there was a plugin to convert access tables
to postgres. I urgently need to convert periodically an access table to
postgres (or find a way to make php connect ms sql), so, does that
plugin still exists or there is some solution for this?

--
Roger DuraƱona Vargas
Linux user #180787

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-08-16 20:48:33