Re: Event item duplication

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Event item duplication
Date: 2004-08-11 18:35:13
Lists: pgsql-www
On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 12:23, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> > 	Core member Bruce Momjian will be presenting at the three-day ch/open
> > 	conference in Zurich, Switzerland.
> > 	Core member Bruce Momjian will be presenting at the three-day ch/open
> > 	conference in Zurich, Switzerland:
> >
> > 	http://www.ch-open.ch/wstage/index.html
> >
> > at this:
> >
> > 	http://www.postgresql.org/events/210.html
>
> This is very odd.  When I look at the entry in the editor, there is no
> duplication.   Robert?

I noticed the same thing last night and figured someone was editing
it... well, for some reason the event page is not rebuilding properly,
though I don't see anything particularly wrong with it...Dave, do you
see anything in the logs?  I've manually hacked it for now, let's see if
the problem comes back.

Robert Treat