autovauum integration patch: Attempt #4

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: autovauum integration patch: Attempt #4
Date: 2004-07-23 04:31:13
Lists: pgsql-patches

Ok, sorry about the mis-fire on the last patch I submitted, this one is
what I was meant to send.

As before:

This patch adds the following since attempt #2:
* updated to latest CVS
* changed GUC vars from autovac_* to autovacuum_*
* changed autovac_enabled GUC variable to autovacuum
* changed autovacuum GUC variable default to false
* improved autovacuum failure when row level stats aren't enabled

As before, to apply this patch:
1) Move pg_autovacuum.c and .h get from contrib to
src/backend/postmaster and src/include/postmaster respectively.
2) Place the attached pg_autovacuum.h in src/include/catelog/
3) Apply the attached diff file

Please apply to CVS or tell me what I need to change to get it applied.

Thanks again,

Matthew

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_autovacuum.h text/x-chdr 3.8 KB