InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: InformationWeek article on PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-07-21 13:48:53
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=23902346&tid=5979

What I find most interesting about the article is that, while the writer
takes the time to contact Geoff Davidson about PostgreSQL, he doesn't
bother to do any fact checking from his other source; I quote:

"But it still lacks some items most commercial databases have, such as
encryption and row-level locking, according to a report from the
Aberdeen Group."

Nice.

Robert Treat

pgsql-advocacy by date