Re: statistics collector: number of function calls

From: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: Markus Bertheau <twanger(at)bluetwanger(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: statistics collector: number of function calls
Date: 2004-07-14 02:46:55
Lists: pgsql-admin
AFAIK nothing along those lines is planned.  I have been reading lists
for a few months and nothing in the TODO currently.  7.5 will have more
detail in the logs but probably not what you are looking for.

You can plead your case in the hacker mailing list and perhaps they will
add it to the todo list.  A patch would be welcomed as well.

Mike