Re: wouldn't insert

From: "Scott Marlowe" <smarlowe(at)qwest(dot)net>
To: "Elijah O(dot) Alcantara" <elijah(at)asti(dot)dost(dot)gov(dot)ph>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wouldn't insert
Date: 2004-07-12 02:18:25
Lists: pgsql-php
This subject came up tangentially in the -hackers list. You should look
at using the following functions:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.pg-result-error.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.pg-result-status.php

supported since 4.2.0 came out a little over two years ago.  Very nice
way to catch and handle errors.