Re: FYI: "clear window" function not working

From: "Keith C(dot) Perry" <netadmin(at)vcsn(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FYI: "clear window" function not working
Date: 2004-07-07 18:00:31
Lists: pgadmin-support
Quoting Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>:

> Keith C. Perry wrote:
>
> >Quoting Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>:

> snapshots
> >>>

> >>the

> you
> >>>

> >>does

> "edit"
> >>>

> >>menu.
> >>

> >>Focus handling is broken in gtk.
> >>

> >Ok, so... what does that mean?  I haven't upgrade my gtk or anything and
> this
> >functions worked fine in earlier versions.  What is the fix or solutions
> here?
> >

> Well you're using a bleeding-edge-under-development version so you can
> wait for the issue to be fixed by me or check into that yourself, which
> would be highly appreciated if you'd find what's going wrong there.

Ok.  I have not problem waiting- I'm a total supporter of pgadmin-III so I know
you guys will work it out.  I know nothing about gtk other than it can be a pain
in the !(at)# to compile some things that rely on it :)  If you need me to test
something and report back I'm more than happy to help out as my schedule permits.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by: