Re: URGENT: Database Recovery

From: mike g <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: Felipe Santiago <fpasantiago(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: URGENT: Database Recovery
Date: 2004-07-02 04:14:45
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

The check free disk space message sounds would indicate your hard drive
is full. Perhaps a core dump happened that is hogging your disk space?

Anyway try freeing up some disk space. You can search the list, I would
recommend pgsql-general instead, but I believe improvements were made in
7.4 over 7.3 in how postgresql reacts when it runs out of disk space.

Mike