Re: PITR Archive Recovery

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PITR Archive Recovery
Date: 2004-06-30 22:54:34
Lists: pgsql-patches

....another full version of patch, now at v4_5

This now includes
- much clearer error messages
- removal of all use of elog
- recoded some scrappy left over code from v1
- improved error checking in some areas
- no new errcodes created...

otherwise, notes as before.

This patch is in need of a full test plan, since the standard regression
tests don't really apply to the situations catered for here. I'll
assemble a document as reports come in from initial use, then we can
perform a full formal test cycle half way through beta.

Best regards, Simon Riggs

Attachment Content-Type Size
pitr_v4_5.patch text/x-patch 45.3 KB
pgarch.c text/x-c 13.6 KB