postgresql install: jdbc: No such file or directory.

From: Eric Wright <eric(dot)linux(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql install: jdbc: No such file or directory.
Date: 2004-06-29 20:39:03
Lists: pgsql-general
Good evening,

I am rather new to the linux world and I am diving in head first.
I am trying to set up postgres with perl, python, and java support as I
am going to be developing applications in each to access the database.

I have used the following config string (which runs with out error)

LDFLAGS=-lstdc++ ./configure --with-perl --with-java --with-python
--with-openssl

when I run gmake I get the following error.

	gmake: Entering an unknown directory
	gmake: *** jdbc: No such file or directory.  Stop.
	gmake: Leaving an unknown directory

For argument sake I tried leaving off java support but I then get a
similar error for perl.

I know that I am missing something, can anyone help me with what that
might be?

Thanks

E Wright

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Simon WindsorDate: 2004-06-29 21:30:51