Re: postgresql perl connectivity

From: "Scot L(dot) Harris" <webid(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Jay <jspothar(at)cs(dot)uccs(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: postgresql perl connectivity
Date: 2004-06-28 02:09:01
Lists: pgsql-general
On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 21:56, Jay wrote:
> i finally got that working . thanks for ur suggestion . i downloaded the
> DBD/pg.pm from cpan and it works fine now .
> it would be great it u could help me with a bit of perl also. i am
> getting an error when i am trying to execute the program
> DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  syntax error at or near "(" at
> character 81 at psqldb.pl line 14.
>   there is nothing at line 14 character 81
> thanks
> kay

Like I said in my initial message I have not done much perl
programming.

Without source code it is impossible for anyone to debug your script for
you.  But note that it says you have a syntax error at or NEAR "(" on
line 14.  You need to review all the code in that area of your script.
You probably have a typo that can easily be corrected.

If you have additional perl programming questions you may want to post
on a perl mailing list.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

What is food to one, is to others bitter poison.
		-- Titus Lucretius Carus