Re: proposal for CallableStatements to handle multiple out

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: proposal for CallableStatements to handle multiple out
Date: 2004-06-21 12:53:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Oliver,

It is more of a Strategy object. As you pointed out I have to use a
strategy object.

I'm not interested in "winning"; I'm more interested in implementing
this in such a way as to not muck up the current code, and add
CallableStatement functionality in such a way that if, in the future
postgres supports multiple out parms, it will be easy to change.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336