new pgadmin user

From: "Scot L(dot) Harris" <webid(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: new pgadmin user
Date: 2004-06-16 19:22:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Running Redhat 8.0.

Built pgadmin3 from source. Found the patch in the archives to fix the
link problem with ./configure and rebuilt my postgresql 7.4.2 with ssl
support to get around the ssl problem. (thanks Raphael for posting the
patch and other information)

Database is back up and running just fine.

When I start pgadmin3 I get the window. But when I try to add a server
it appears to hang. No response, does not appear to be using any CPU
time. No error messages that I have found.

Any ideas or pointers?

--
Scot L. Harris
webid(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

Anger kills as surely as the other vices.