Re: Search engine is not working

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Search engine is not working
Date: 2004-06-15 13:24:06
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 06:28, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Interactive docs does not seem to be working. "Any" query returns no
> result.
>
> Could someone please take a look at it?

When I search on "any" I get "Error in query: Only stopword(s) are used
in query. You must specify at least one non-stop word" is that what you
mean or something else?

btw, is now a bad time to post about a discrepancy between the search on
www and the search on archives? The following query looks for the word
"weekly" in pgsql-announce list restricted to the last month:

http://archives.postgresql.org/s.cgi?q=weekly&cs=utf-8&st=7&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2Fpgsql-announce%2F%25&dt=back&dp=1m&o=0&ps=10

0 results.

but the same query on www returns a bunch of results...

http://www.postgresql.org/s.cgi?q=weekly&cs=utf-8&st=7&ul=http%3A%2F%2Farchives.postgresql.org%2Fpgsql-announce%2F%25&dt=back&dp=1m&o=0&ps=10

anyone have any thoughts on the discrepancy?

Robert Treat