Re: patch for getUDT #2

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch for getUDT #2
Date: 2004-05-18 22:32:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Other than the hack of what do with undefined types, and one more little
problem which is how to qualify user defined types. This is more
difficult than first glance. It is possible to just say typowner != 1,
but this doesn't solve the problem if I own the cluster.

Here is round 2

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336