From: ashish anand <ashish(dot)anand(at)helsinki(dot)fi>
To: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2004-05-10 09:18:41
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Raphel,
  Thanx for your suggestion. I followed the archieves and I'd the same

As I dont know how to combine patch with actual source files(may sound bit
stupid, i didnt try to find out how), i downloaded the latest snapshots and
tried to install. Everything happened as discussed in archieves (problem
with "PQgetssl" etc) and I did as suggested there. Finally I was able to
install the pgadmin3.

But now when i try to run pgadmin3, it gives error "pgadmin3: error while
No such file or directory"....

I've in /usr/lib....I tried to install openssl-0.9.7d(latest
version of openssl) but again facing some problem.. Can you suggest something..

Thanx and Regards,

Quoting blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr:

Ashish Anand
Visiting Student
Androgen Receptor Laboratory
Inst of Biomedicine/Physiology
Biomedicum, Haartmaninkatu 8
P.O.Box 63, FIN-00014
Helsinki, Finland

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: ashish anandDate: 2004-05-10 11:12:00
Previous:From: mhoDate: 2004-05-08 08:46:06
Subject: not able to log in to PostgreSQL from webmin