List Removal

From: Ken Harris <kharris(at)lhinfo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: List Removal
Date: 2004-04-26 12:11:37
Lists: pgsql-general
About 3 weeks ago, I started receiving double messages from all the postgresql
lists.  This generated quite a bit of extra email and was very annoying.  I
decided to prune down the number of lists that I subscribed to, so I started
by removing myself from psql-general (by sending the correct command with my
password to the list server).  I received confirmation that I was unsubscribed
but after 3 days nothing had changed. So I tried again, only to be told  that
my password was invalid. So I had the list send me my password, unsubscribed
again, got the unsubscribe message, and still nothing changed (well I stopped
receiving duplicates).  So, I went to the web site's list manager, logged in
and usubscribed for every postgres list I was on. I received the confirmations
for all the list except general. For general I received a "you are not
subscribed" list.  Well here we are a week later and I am still receiving the
emails for the list.  I have sent a message to the list owner (last week) but
have not received an answer.

Any ideas on how to stop the list email?

Thanks,

Ken

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Priem, AlexanderDate: 2004-04-26 12:30:16