BLIBPQ.LIB, BLIBPQDLL.LIB or LIBPQ 7.4 problem

From: bcsaba(at)balmazujvaros(dot)hu
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BLIBPQ.LIB, BLIBPQDLL.LIB or LIBPQ 7.4 problem
Date: 2004-04-21 05:57:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi All!

I'am new on this list and i think i found a bug in the libpq libraries compiled
with a Borland compiler (tested with 7.4,7.4.1,7.4.2). I compiled the libpq
library with bcb 5 standard and it worked fine until i wanted to create a table
with a primary key.

for example executing the following Query:

this works fine:
create table a (b int );

this:

create table a (b int primary key );

causes

Access Violation at address xxxxxxxxxxx in module 'CC3250MT.DLL'. Read of
address F87E0200..

I did not know is this is the case with VC compiled libpq.dll (I do not have
Visual C), but with a VC compiled 7.3.4 the code works fine.

Sorry, if i've reported a known problem, but i searched the archive before sent
this.

P.S.: Anyone who could send me a working VC compiled LIBPQ (7.4.2) library, or
fixed BLIBPQ.LIB please do so.

Bye:
Csaba Bistey

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Kenneth SuraltaDate: 2004-04-21 07:07:07