Re: On site design issues

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: On site design issues
Date: 2004-04-19 22:01:16
Lists: pgsql-www

We plan to move some of the content from techdocs into the site, and
potentially fold all of the information from advocacy into the site,
same with developers... so just keep that in mind when your doing
redesign... I've done this type of thing before and have thoughts on how
to go forward, hopefully I can be more active on this time willing...

Robert Treat