PostgreSQL Documentation for use with GNOME/Yelp

From: Enver ALTIN <enver(dot)altin(at)frontsite(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Documentation for use with GNOME/Yelp
Date: 2004-04-13 22:04:53
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi,

Would you mind providing PostgreSQL documentation in a format for use
with Yelp, The GNOME Help Browser?

I think it's not a big and time-consuming task and I could be of some
help if needed.

I appreciate the way HTML docs are, but you know, Yelp provides
indexing, searching, easy navigation between chapters and so on which
IMHO are very handy.

OTOH, it would be handy a lot to provide a CHM for Windows folks out
there but it's a different story, though.

Thanks,
--
|          |  Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)
|          |  Software developer, IT consultant
|    FRONT |
|==========|  FrontSITE Bilgi Teknolojisi A.Ş.
|_____SITE_|  http://www.frontsite.com.tr/

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: James RobinsonDate: 2004-04-14 01:32:20