Re: Re: MS-Access in PostgreSQL ... I can ´t....

From: "Topo Gigio " <topo_gigio_agudos(at)lycos(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org, gcg(at)gl(dot)aser(dot)de
Subject: Re: Re: MS-Access in PostgreSQL ... I can ´t....
Date: 2004-04-09 00:35:27
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I tried, but I cant.

I just installed MDAC from Microsoft, but I cant connect MS-ACCESS. When I clicked in button Connect,
nothing to do, only my screen blink. This screenshort show me:

DataSource: I put my OBDC Connection
Below, show me: driver, driver version, user, server name (ACCESS), etc.

Please, Could you help me, please?

Thanks and Regards.

Topo_Gigio