MS-Access in PostgreSQL ... I can´t....

From: "Topo Gigio " <topo_gigio_agudos(at)lycos(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: topo_gigio_agudos(at)lycos(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: MS-Access in PostgreSQL ... I can´t....
Date: 2004-04-08 01:45:17
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hello,
         I need to connect MS-ACCESS inside my PGADMIN (Postgresql). I used <plugins> <Connection Debbuging
Tools>, selected database (directly or by ODBC), clicked button connect, but doesnt appear nothing, nothing
to do.

         For example: Ill read tables from MS-ACCESS, filter some fields(data) which need, load on PostgreSQL.
Important, I need read the data from database MS-ACCESS, not only structure. Anyway, Select and Insert? I
can?

Table One  (Access)                                                     table two (Access)
(id_one, name, address, xxx, zzz)                   (id_two, description, number, xxx,zzz)
                        \                                                                       /
PostgreSQL
(table One)                                                                    (table two)
(id_one, name)                                                              (id_two, description)

If this design impossible. What do I do? Could you help me, please.
Thanks and Regards...

Topo_Gigio_Agudos.

Lycos Email has 10 MB of FREE storage space. http://mail.lycos.co.uk

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Christof GlaserDate: 2004-04-08 08:20:56