Problems unsubscribing...

From: Justin Camp <j(at)intuitivecreations(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2004-03-31 22:24:31
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello all!

  I'm having a bit of an issue unsubscribing from this mailing list!
  I've tried to register, but the final step doesn't send me an email,
and I don't have a password to log in with... so of course, the list
thing won't send me an email with my password...

  I also tried to contact the administrators of the lists, and I never
heard back from them, so I was hoping someone could help me get off this
list....

 Thank you so much!

jb

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Andrew BiagioniDate: 2004-04-01 04:19:26