limiting \l [list all databases]

From: Justin Camp <j(at)intuitivecreations(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: limiting \l [list all databases]
Date: 2004-03-23 09:39:37
Lists: pgsql-admin
Greetings!

 I apologize if this has been previously posted..

 I run a server with multiple clients running databases on one server,
and I was wondering if there was a way to limit the list all databases
function within the pgsql program to only list databases within a
criteria, say, what they have permission to see?

  Or perhaps, if that is not possible, a way to shut off the
functionality entirely, from the server side?

  Thanks so much!

Justin

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Raul SecanDate: 2004-03-23 10:55:39