How to install Postgresql 8.3.x on windows XP

From: porntipa(at)triplesystems(dot)co(dot)th
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to install Postgresql 8.3.x on windows XP
Date: 2007-11-22 04:57:10
Lists: pgsql-admin
I have been trying to find out how to install PostgreSQL in a Windows XP .
When i have been install PostgreSQL with postgresql-8.3-dev1.zip in safe
mode it show message "The system administrator has set policies to prevent
this installation". Can somebody please guide me on how to go about
intalling PostgreSQL on a Win XP machine. Alternatively, are three any
reference links or any way where i can find the install instructions .
Please reply me to porntipa(at)triplesystems(dot)co(dot)th . I have to wait for you
answer any help would be greatly appreciated.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Reg Me PleaseDate: 2007-11-22 08:48:35