How to install Postgresql 8.3.x on windows XP

From: porntipa(at)triplesystems(dot)co(dot)th
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to install Postgresql 8.3.x on windows XP
Date: 2007-11-22 04:57:10
Lists: pgsql-admin
I have been trying to find out how to install PostgreSQL in a Windows XP .
When i have been install PostgreSQL with in safe
mode it show message "The system administrator has set policies to prevent
this installation". Can somebody please guide me on how to go about
intalling PostgreSQL on a Win XP machine. Alternatively, are three any
reference links or any way where i can find the install instructions .
Please reply me to porntipa(at)triplesystems(dot)co(dot)th . I have to wait for you
answer any help would be greatly appreciated.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Reg Me PleaseDate: 2007-11-22 08:48:35