SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL Maestro 9.5, a
powerful Windows GUI solution for PostgreSQL administration and database
Please note that before May 31, 2009 you can purchase PostgreSQL Maestro and
our other products and bundles for PostgreSQL and other DBMS with a 20%
1. This version has been successfully tested with PostgreSQL 8.4 beta 2 (the
latest PostgreSQL version available at the moment). Also we have added
support for some PostgreSQL 8.4 new features such as default values for
function parameters, window functions, and functions returning table.
2. Get SQL Dump: abilities to generate multi-row INSERT statements and
specify output file encoding have been implemented.
3. Field Editor: now it is possible to pick some predefined default values
such as CURRENT_USER for VARCHAR columns or CURRENT_TIMESTAMP for TIMESTAMP
columns from the list instead of entering them manually.
4. Data Import wizard has been updated. Now you can import data from
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007 file formats,
import CSV and Test data files stored in different encodings, empty the
target table as well as execute custom SQL scripts before and after import.
The wizard has been completely redesigned; moreover, the speed of the import
process has been significantly increased.
5. BLOB Viewer: Unicode support has been added to the Non-BLOB data grid.
6. Data grid: starting with this version it is possible to allow displaying
row numbers in grids. Also we have added support for fixed columns (such
columns are displayed permanently when working with other grid data).
7. Some other minor improvements and corrections.
Full press release (with explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group is engaged in developing complete database admin and
management tools for MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQL
Anywhere, SQLite, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance,
scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of today's database
The SQL Maestro Group Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: J S Packiaraj||Date: 2009-05-29 21:28:02|
|Subject: [5/26/2009 10:23:54 PM]Re: Benetl, a free ETL tool for files using postgreSQL, is out in version 2.5 !|
|Previous:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2009-05-25 13:28:25|
|Subject: Re: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - May 24 2009 ==|