postgresql.mp3

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql.mp3
Date: 2004-03-18 14:48:47
Lists: pgsql-www
i saw a post on -general that reminded me this was supposed to be on my
todo list. I have a copy of someone (i think bruce) pronouncing
postgresql.  I am thinking of adding it to the site at
www.postgresql.org/postgresql.mp3 and submitting a patch for the FAQ to
point to it. Any objections to this? If someone wants to lobby for a
link from the main page please give a suggestion on where you would want
it put.

Robert Treat

pgsql-www by date