Re: Vanishing cursor in SQL editor - propose

From: Tim Booth <tbooth(at)ceh(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Vanishing cursor in SQL editor - propose
Date: 2004-02-26 18:29:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas,

I think I have pinned down a situation which reliably crashes the
program:

1. Open a database and select a table in the tree view
2. Click the pencil icon to edit the underlying SQL
3. Execute the SQL.  You obviously get an error that the table already
exists, since the 'drop table' is commented out.
4. Close the window, and select no when asked if you want to save.

Segfault!

Just tried this on the new Debian box, with the same result.

Hope this is useful.

TIM