Re: tcl on gborg

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tcl on gborg
Date: 2004-02-23 15:26:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-www

FWIW I try to check gborg every week before I write up the weekly news
and include any announcements in the "product news" section (though I
missed it last week :-\ ). I started this originally since the weekly
news gets posted to places beyond announce, but is this sufficient
enough coverage for announce as well? Marc, do you see the problem
being that projects don't make enough announcements of their activity or
that people don't see the announcements that are made? I tend to think
it's the former more so than the latter.

As an aside I plan on mentioning the rss feed in this week weekly news,
Chris, perhaps in the "latest news" heading you can add a link for
"rss".

Robert Treat