Pgsql installer beta2 dev2 / dev3 freeze

From: bartkoedith(at)internetkosice(dot)sk
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgsql installer beta2 dev2 / dev3 freeze
Date: 2004-09-29 11:03:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello folks,

I am having a hard time installing PgSQL on WinXP - when installing from
source it tells me I have an incompatible time zone - PgSQL does not
support leap seconds (Europe - Bratislava, Budapest, Berlin, etc.), when
installing via installer dev2 and/or dev3 freezes.

ver says: 5.1.2600, WinXP SK, SP2 installed.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

Zoltan

PS: be patient with me, I know Linux better than this XP thing.