Re: Status: OSCON organization

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Chris Travers <chris(at)travelamericas(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, janwieck(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: Re: Status: OSCON organization
Date: 2004-01-23 14:42:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Sounds interesting.. you might also want to look at the gforge project
which uses a lot of those types of features. I was thinking of doing
something similar (though probably a tutorial) on using views and
pllangs to save your self from excessive recoding of client
applications. I planned to base it on some real life examples but not
any one specific apps.

Incidentally, I don't think it hurts to have multiple people doing
submissions on similar topics, since theres no guarantee that any
particular talk/tutorial will actually get picked.

Robert Treat