Re: BUG #6072: VPATH build fails in src/backend/port for src tarball, errcodes.h not found

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Hartmut " Hardy " Raschick" <hartmut(dot)raschick(at)keymile(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6072: VPATH build fails in src/backend/port for src tarball, errcodes.h not found
Date: 2011-06-22 21:11:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"Hartmut "Hardy" Raschick" <hartmut(dot)raschick(at)keymile(dot)com> writes:
> errcodes.h not found

Thanks for the report(s). I believe we do have buildfarm members
testing VPATH builds from git pulls, but a VPATH build from a tarball
is a different situation (because of some files being provided rather
than built on-the-fly) and it doesn't get tested regularly. Anyway,
I've applied fixes and verified that a build works now.