HELP! ... pg_locale ???

From: Sandis Jerics <sandis(at)mediaparks(dot)lv>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HELP! ... pg_locale ???
Date: 2000-10-26 14:48:26
Lists: pgsql-sql
Hello folks,

I got a headache now, cause our admin played with postgres settings,
something about pg_locale, as he says. Perhaps the reason is
elsewhere, i dont know.

As result, now all queries, written inside the php code on multiply lines,
returns the following:

 ERROR: parser: parse error at or near " "
The same query, pasted to psql, works well.
The same query written on single line in php code works well.
But i see that my older scripts with multiply line queries works well.

Whats up?! Why?

There is no errors in this code:
$result = @pg_exec($db,"
   date_part('day',date(datums))   AS dd,
   date_part('month',date(datums)) AS mm,
   date_part('year',date(datums))  AS yyyy,
   FROM izsoles
 WHERE datums = '$datums'") or die(pg_errormessage());
it works fine when written on the single line
but now i see the above stupid error message..

it so funny to have to rewrite queries to single line?..

Best regards,