trouble with pgaccess

From: davadie philippe <davadie(dot)philippe(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: trouble with pgaccess
Date: 2003-12-29 22:19:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi everybody !

Excuse my poor english, since I'm french, and the dummy question I will
ask, since I'm new using pgaccess and postgresql.
I have successfully installed pgaccess, but when I try to connect to
the databses I have created, I get the message :

Error trying to connect to database 'garde' on host
PostgreSQL error message : Connection to database failed
FATAL : IDENT authentication failed for user "philippe"

User philippe has been created by superuser postgres and is granted for
this database.
Can anybody help me ?

Thanks