SuSE 9.0 ... Works!

From: Jason McKerr <mckerrj(at)nacse(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SuSE 9.0 ... Works!
Date: 2003-12-27 21:44:09
Lists: pgadmin-support
I noticed that some people were having problems with PgAdmin3 on SuSE.

I couldn't get it ti install (rpm or source).  So I just decided to try
some other RPM's.  I have to admit it was an act of desperation, but the
friggin Mandrake 9.1 install worked.  I almost fell off my chair.

Anyway I first installed the wxwindow stuff:

wxGTK2ud-2.5-20030831.i386.rpm
wxGTK2ud-devel-2.5-20030831.i386.rpm
wxGTK2ud-stc-2.5-20030831.i386.rpm
wxGTK2ud-xrc-2.5-20030831.i386.rpm

Then I installed:
pgadmin3-1.0.2-1.i586.rpm

And it actually worked.  For once, my complete laziness paid off.

Well, there you have it folks.  I will likely unsubscribe from this list
in a day or two.  Just wanted to help out some fellow SuSErs out there.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Raphaël EnriciDate: 2003-12-27 22:05:27